Vitamin & Energy Injections
Vitamin & Energy Injection Menu
- Vitamin Booster B12 Injection $20.00 each or get a package of 4 for $70 (save $10)
- Methylcobalamin Vitamin B12 is essential for red blood cell production, healing nerves and increasing energy.
- This vitamin vitalizer is essential for your well-being!
- Basic Energy Injection $20.00 each or $70.00 for a package of 4 to save $10.00
(Amino Acid Formula + B12)
- Methionine, Inositol, & Choline for breaking down fat, detoxifying the liver, converting fat into energy, regulating insulin, and boosting immune system.
- Methylcobalamin B12 for essential for red blood cell production & increasing energy.
- This little boost will help you conquer the day!
- Ultimate Fat Burner (Lipotropic Injection) $30.00 each or $110 for a package of 4 to save $10
Let the Ultimate Fat Burner do all the work for you! Great as weight management support.
- Amino Acid MIC Combo (Methionine, Inositol, Choline) help with fat release.
- Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- B-Complex (B1, B2, B3, B6) to increase carbohydrate metabolism.
- L-Carnitine helps with fat-burning.
- Chromium for enhancing the effectiveness of insulin and turning food into energy.
- The Power Up (NEW) $40.00 each or $140 for a package of 4 to save $20
Vitamins + Amino Acids + Trace Elements = Awesomeness
- You will feel invincible! This unique formula gives you a boost of energy, increases metabolism, improves brain function, helps you detox, enhances mood and reduces stress so you can fearlessly conquer the world!
- Quickly becoming one of our most requested shots!
- Mood Enhancer $20.00 each or $70 for a package of 4 to save $10
- Are you feeling high strung, stressed, depressed, anxious or somewhere in between?
- This formula balances your mood and relaxes your muscles so you can find your inner peace.
What are Vitamin injections?
Administrating nutrients intramuscularly (IM) bypasses digestion to bring nutrients directly to cells. The vitamins and minerals used in our vitamin injections are co-factors in biochemical reactions in every cell in the body, and therefore can benefit any condition where low levels of nutrients or nutrient deficiencies are detected. In addition, they may benefit those in need of a temporary boost in energy or boost in immune function.
How long does the effect last?
The effects of the vitamins can last from several hours to several days and even weeks. It all depends on the current nutrient levels and needs are for your body. If you are very deficient, you might not feel any effect, or may only short benefits. If you have adequate stores, your effects may last longer. If you are under lots of stress or physical activity, you may use up all the nutrients faster than normal.
How often can I get injections?
Every person is different, but commonly we recommend getting a vitamin injection as often as one time per week or several times per month. People will feel the effects differently, so you can see how you feel with each injection.
How should I feel after the injection?
The injection itself may range from painless to a little sore depending on the type of injection. Some of our formulas have concentrated amounts of nutrients. You may use some alternating hot and cold to rub the area to reduce the discomfort. Once the nutrients are in your system, you may actually taste the vitamins sometimes. People react differently to the vitamins, but most common feeling is improved energy, focus, attention, endurance, and sometimes better sleep.
Who can get vitamin injections?
Majority of people can get vitamin injections. Those who need vitamin injections are those who have trouble absorbing nutrients from food, digestive issues, diseases of aging, vegetarians/vegans, chronic stress/fatigue, increased physical activity, restoration, general wellness, prevention, or those who want to see optimal health. The injections that we have prepared do not require a clinician’s visit to start and you do not need to be a current patient. If you have any specific questions or medical needs regarding vitamin injections, you are welcome to schedule an appointment with our Nurse Practitioner.
Methionine: Breaks down fat, detoxifies liver, boosts immune system, promotes the production of collagen, lowers cholesterol, reduces fatigue & works as antioxidant to neutralize toxins in the body.
Inositol: Coverts fat into energy, lowers cholesterol, promotes the production of serotonin for mood & appetite, relieves constipation, improves vision, promotes healthy skin and hair & regulates insulin.
Choline: Breaks down fat, detoxifies liver, lowers cholesterol & supports the endocrine system.
Vitamin B-12 (Methylcobalamin): Active form of B-12 which supports metabolism, aids in production of red blood cells, protects nerves, improves brain function, reduces fatigue, increases energy & alleviates depression and anxiety.
Vitamin B-6: Converts carbohydrates and fats to energy, important for healthy hair, skin, liver and eyes, promotes a healthy cardiovascular, digestive, immune, muscular, and nervous systems & improves brain function.
Arginine: Promotes wound healing, improves cardiovascular health, improves immune system & helps regulate hormone function including Erectile Dysfunction.
Carnitine: Aids in metabolism of fat and carbohydrates to produce energy, reduces fatigue & acts as an appetite suppressant.
Chromium: Regulates blood sugar, improves insulin, aids in carbohydrate, fat, and protein metabolism to energy and promotes fat loss.