Offering Lab Draws in our office!
Avoid the long wait time at the labs and make your appointment today by calling 352-629-5939! You can get your labs drawn and be on your way in a very short time! Keep in mind that restrictions may apply based on tests that are requested and insurance coverage. We do offer special pricing for uninsured or other cash-pay patients for labs not covered by insurance.
YES! I’m tired of feeling this way. I want to feel better!
Get a Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis report and get answers now on what may be the root cause of your problems. This comprehensive report will use the “functional range” not a standard reference range to determine if your results are trending toward risk or disease. This in-depth report will include a customized treatment plan for only $100.
Specialized & Advanced Testing Offered at Symphony Healthcare, Inc.
We also offer specialized and advanced testing. Do you have unexplained or undiagnosed symptoms? Are you sick & tired of feeling sick & tired? Do you have a family history of cancer, diabetes, heart disease, stroke, or other diseases? Have you been unsuccessful at losing weight? Do you have stomach bloating, belching, gas, diarrhea, or constipation?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions above, we can help. We offer specialized testing that will help identify the root cause of symptoms, illness, or disease, such as:
- Saliva Cortisol Testing: Assess the function of your adrenal glands by measuring your cortisol & DHEA levels during a 24-hour cycle.
- Hormone Saliva Testing: Comprehensive hormone panels for men & women. It is the best method to monitor BHRT topical cream levels.
- GI Pathogen Stool testing: Provides clinical information for the management of gut health by checking for bacteria, ova & parasites, fungi, yeast, occult blood, and H. pylori antigen.
- Urine Organic Acid Testing: Provides a metabolic “snapshot”. It is the most complete and accurate evaluation of digestion function, along with intestinal bacteria and yeast.
- SpectraCell Micronutrient Testing: Measures the levels of vitamins, minerals, and supplements and assesses for any deficiencies. We want to help you feel better!
- ALCAT Sensitivity Testing: It can help determine which foods and other substances (food additives, dyes, herbs and supplements) may trigger unwanted inflammation and related symptoms.